"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday at the Park

We went to Mackle Park for the first time today -- my girl loved it! We had such a fun day. Started by Mommy finally getting that portable DVD player in the car - Aubrey now loves to get into her car seat to watch Barney. Why didn't I get that sooner!!  We played at the park for hours - Aubrey loves the swings. We walked around the lake and fed the ducks while listening to the big band musicians playing in the park. My girl loves to climb up the steps to get to the BIG slide and the tunnel is lots of fun to play peek a boo in. 

so happy at the park ---- she even lets me take her picture!

Weeeeeee!

This is a really big slide! But I can handle it!!

Boo! This is soooo fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment