"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Life is so good!!!! Nothing better than bringing in the New Year with my precious daughter sound asleep (for only 45 minutes) next to me as I watch the ball drop in NYC and kiss my sweet girl on the cheek and whisper Mommy loves you. What did I do to deserve such a sweet child - how blessed I am !!!  I know I have said it before, but thank you, thank you, thank you God and all our special Angels in Heaven for bringing us together and watching over my sweet Aubrey Mei Jing. Happy and Healthy New Year to all our family and friends!!

Sweet  dreams my precious daughter!! Mommy loves you sooooo much!!!

Happy New Year to all our family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment