"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting Closer!

Today my agency received referrals for families with the LID (log in date) of 7/7/06. China has matched families through the LID of 7/12/06. My LID is 7/14/06. That means I am next!! Sometime in the next 4-5 weeks I will receive my match with my daughter!

                                                                                                      CCCWA Status
                                                                           (China Center for Childrens Welfare and Adoption)


Reviewed through:
November 30, 2010

Matched through:
July 12, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment