"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Organizing Paperwork!!

This was just posted on my agency website:

                     8/17/2011
                      Organizing Paperwork
The CCCWA is beginning to organize paperwork to begin the matching process. We do not know the log in dates for the next group of matches at this time.
We will update this website when more information becomes available.



What does this mean for me?? This means my dossier (all the info China has on me) is in the match room. At the same time, my daughters info (pictures of her, her age, her weight, what province she is from, etc) is also there in the match room. They will be matching us sometime in the next week. Within the next week I will know who my daughter is and will soon be sharing her picture with all of you - maybe on Uncle Timmy's Birthday! This is really happening!!! I am going to be a MOMMY next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment