"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Our first forever family Christmas tree!

For some reason my girl woke up at 11 pm and instead of her usual little moan to change her diaper, she was crying and with arms outstretched wanting Mommy to hold her. How could I not bring my sweet daughter downstairs to help finish decorating our first Christmas tree together. I think she knew what her Mommy was up to because she helped me put the tree together earlier today and bring the ornaments in the house. Am I really sitting here at home with MY daughter?!  Can't believe we are finally together. The love I feel for this child is immeasurble - I will just start crying tears of joy at any given moment. What a blessing she is!






It's almost midnight and I really don't have to go back to bed??--I get to help decorate the tree with Mommy!!

Looks like a great spot for this one!

Boy, I am good at this tree decorating. How would Mommy ever get this done without me- good thing I woke up to help.

Glad Mommy washed the tree skirt - smells nice and fresh

Peek a boo with Mommy at Midnight -this is fun!

My Happy, Sweet Aubrey Mei!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Aubrey Mei and Kathleen! This is so precious! What a gift that you could take advantage of this moment with her and you are such a good Mommy to do it! These moments are priceless!! We have been thinking of you guys this week and are so overwhelmed with the blessing of all of these precious little girls home with their forever families! Love to you two!!
    The Lyman's

    ReplyDelete