"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HERE SHE IS - MY DAUGHTER!!!!


AUBREY MEI JING MCDONNELL



My precious little girl is 11 months old. Her DOB is 9/10/2010. She is from the Jiangxi province.
Chinese name: Fu Jing Feng, Fu (surname) Jing (gifted woman) Feng (phoenix), she is said to be active and impatient - Uh Oh! Her favorite activity is taking a bath - good thing Mommy loves water too. She is a moderate sleeper (need to work on that!) I can't even begin to express the emotions I am feeling - such extreme happiness and joy, yet at the same time so sad that I can't get her today - just want her here with me - to love, hold, comfort and protect her! Thank you God for such a precious gift - she is why I had to wait 5 years!!! I knew God had a wonderful plan - we were meant to be together my sweet baby!

Thank you Mom for sharing this incredible day with me, for crying tears of pure joy with me, for being the wonderful mother you are! Can't believe we saw my beautiful daughter's face for the first time on your 84th birthday!


My precious Aubrey Mei:


 I love you so much already! I wish so much I could bring you home today! May God and all our special angels in heaven hold you in their arms and protect you for just awhile longer until I can hold you myself  and we can be a family forever! I love you baby girl. -- Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment