"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fed Ex Arrived

Today I received a package from my agency with 2 more pictures of Aubrey Mei!!


                                                                                                   BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
                                                                                    Aubrey              Mei                 Jing
                                                                                (noble ruler)      (beautiful)     (gifted woman)


Also included in the package was the letter of acceptance for the adoption of my precious little girl. I actually had to check a box to accept or not accept this sweet child. ARE THEY CRAZY!!!! Of course - I accept, I accept, I accept!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to kiss those beautiful cheeks. Everyone I show these pictures to say the same thing about those chubby rosy cheeks! When she smiles, she has a hint of those smiling Irish eyes too!! I think her last name is McFU! She is gorgeous and I can't believe she is finally going to be yours! Amazing to love a child so much already. I bet she can feel it already, so many miles away. Every night her sweet little cheeks lay there and she is dreaming of her forever family (and so many of us!!) She will soon know her beautiful Mommy and never stop smiling! With so much love, Aunt Shanghai Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I'm glad you left it because it helped me to find your blog. I didn't realize you had one. I can't wait to follow your journey to Aubrey. I think it's cool that you posted the letter from China. I've never seen one before. I'm ready to see ours and to check that little accept box :)

    ReplyDelete