"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Matches Arrived!!!!!!

This was posted on my agency website today:

8/29/2011
Matches Have Arrived!
We are excited to announce that we have received a match group today!! We received matches for families logged in on July 14, 2006. Unfortunately we did not receive any expedited matches in this group nor do we know what the official cut-off date is. We will be calling all families who were matched tomorrow. Congratulations to all matched families!
We will update this site once we have news on the next match group.



This means I have finally been matched with my daughter. Her file is at my agency being translated today, tomorrow I get the long awaited "call" from my agency telling me who my daughter is. How wonderful to hear this special news on my mother's birthday! Tomorrow I will see my sweet daughter's face for the first time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment