"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Consulate Appointment Received!

Today I received this email from my agency:


 
Great news!  Today we received Consulate appointment confirmations for Group 1770!

Your group’s Consulate appointment is confirmed for 10/20/2011

Based on this Consulate appointment date, we would like you to arrive in Hong Kong on, or before, 10/7/2011.
CCAI will provide an airport pick-up for anyone arriving on October 7th, your group’s arrival date.  
You will fly to Nanchang on Sunday, October 9th and receive your child the same day!  CCAI will arrange the group’s in-China flights and hotels - details will follow in your Final Travel Packet.

Your group will take the oath on the afternoon of 10/20/2011.
Your group will receive your child’s visa on the afternoon of 10/21/2011.




As you can see --- I will meet my precious daughter on on October 9th!!! I still can't believe this is finally happening. My beautiful Aubrey Mei will be in my arms in less than 3 weeks!


My sweet baby -- Mommy is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment