"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Travel Approval!!!

I received this email from my agency today --- I vote for option one!! That gets me holding my precious baby girl in my arms 3 weeks from today!



Wonderful news! We received a travel approval for your family!  We are very excited for your family as you are one step closer to traveling to China for your little one! 


Option 1
Leave around October 6-8 and return somewhere around October 20-22.

Option 2
Leave around October 13-14 and return somewhere around October 27-28.







My sweet Aubrey Mei, today I was missing your Uncle Pat ( one of your special angels). I think he must have known how sad I was and that is why he arranged for me to receive my travel approval today. You see, Aubrey, your Uncle Pat was so unselfish, kind, loving, giving, and so much fun - he wanted your Mommy to have some joy today. I know he is with you and watching over you. I bet he was the one that got you smiling for your photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment