"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

4 weeks ago

Four weeks ago today I held my daughter for the very first time. She cried so much those first hours with me, she was so frightened and sad - I cried along with her that day and just prayed she would feel my love and eventually learn to trust her new mommy and feel safe in my arms. What a difference 4 weeks makes. Now I see the trust in her eyes. I see a very happy girl (most of the time) and hear so much laughter! She knows her Mommy - called me Mama the other day! She is now crawling all over the place and exploring her new home. She is actually sleeping through the night most of the time --for about 11 hours, may wake up during the night for a diaper change (so cute- she whimpers a little, keeps her eyes closed and lifts her little legs for the diaper change and then back off to a sound sleep). I can't believe God has blessed me with this precious child. How did I get so lucky? She amazes me every day. What did I ever do without her?! Words can never express the deep love I feel for my sweet little girl, my daughter. Thank you God and all our special angels in heaven for bringing us together. Your Mommy loves you soooo much Aubrey Mei!
Love my quacking ducky bathtub!

Big mirrors in my room - YEAH!

Look at me stand by myself!

Hugging Jing Bear in her sleep - how sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment