"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

BATH TIME AGAIN!!!

Is this the same little girl that hated her bath 3 weeks ago? It is amazing to see the change in her. She would scream each time we tried a bath. Tried first in the baby bathtub placed in the tub, she screamed. Then tried taking a bath with Mommy, she screamed. Then tried the little bathtub outside the tub, she screamed. She started to warm up to the idea ( a little bit) in New York - took a bath with Emily and saw how much fun Em was having and only cried half the time. Then at home in the sink with Aunt Mo entertaining her with Mommy holding her and her little feet dangling in the water - she still cried, but not quite as much. The next day Goppy came to our house to do her Physical Therapy in the pool. Thought my little girl would freak out over the LARGE BATHTUB! But no! She wanted in to play with Goppy! So in we went and for over an hour she smiled, laughed and kicked her feet and gave Goppy hugs and kisses!--Now my girl loves the bath - cannot get enough! In fact she is getting two baths a day because she is such a messy eater! She does have me wrapped around her little finger and knows how to get what she wants from her Mommy- so I wonder--- Is she messy just so she can get another bath?!

One of my favorite bath toys - burt's bees shampoo bottle

notice the little fish to the right from Aunt Mo - she is not sure of them yet, will blow them kisses, but they are not allowed in the bath yet!

Thanks to Collette, Aunt Sha, and Aunt Mo for all my bath toys

Love my hoodie bath towel from Aunt Mo  - My Mommy just loves to snuggle me after bath time when I am all wrapped up in my towel

No comments:

Post a Comment