"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Always on the move!!

My girl is always on the move. I love to see her exploring her new home - she gets so excited when she is walking with her new walker.  She is such a pleasure to watch. Aubrey Mei met Uncle George and Aunt Maryann today. She would not leave Aunt Maryann's side from the moment she met her - Maryann must be exhausted! Thank you to both Uncle George and Aunt Maryann - they are always so wonderful to me and now to my precious daughter. Aubrey Mei loves them so much, even sat in Uncle George's lap while her Mommy gave her the usual nightly foot massage!


Can't catch me!





Gonna get you, Mommy!

Got you!


Look - One hand!


Aubrey loves her new coat and hat from Uncle George and Aunt Maryann
Playing peek-a-boo with Aunt Maryann while holding on to Goppy - She can't stop giggling!!

More presents from Uncle George and Aunt Maryann- they must really love me!


1 comment:

  1. She had me at "Nee-how" Oh how my miss my girl!! I want to her to crawl her way back to New York! Wish I was there with you guys(er, I mean, wish you were here and Aunt Maryann was making monkey bread while Uncle George hangs light fixtures!)

    ReplyDelete