"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Girl Has Arrived!

What a wonderful day!!! My daughter laughed and smiled so much today. Starting with waking up at 4am with her precious little feet in my face and sweet little hands tapping my head! We were up for over an hour laying in bed and just smiling and giggling! Fell back to sleep around 5:30 and did not wake up until almost 8am -- my girl can sleep-whew! We went to Walmart today --very different from Walmart at home. Got Aubrey Mei a stroller and I am so glad I did. She loves it!! We got back to the hotel and immediately went out with the stroller - the faster the better for my little girl -- she is so happy, as long as she is in motion. Happy Happy Day!!!



1 comment: