"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The most adorable new US citizen!

We arrived back in New York today- 16 hours on the plane! The flight was pretty bumpy for the first 4 hours - seems like as soon as poor Aubrey Mei would dose off the seat belt light would come on and they would make me attach Aubrey to my seat belt -- poor girl only got about 3 1/2 hours sleep the whole flight, but she was great. Got a little fussy at times, but so did I! So gald we had Aunt Sharon with us - would have been really difficult without her. We tried to get the bulkhead seat for more room, but they were taken-- so they upgraded Aubrey to her own seat so no one could sit between me and Aunt Sha. It was so great to have that extra room! We landed at JFK at 8:05 pm and the minute we stepped out of the plane and onto US soil- my sweet girl became a US citizen! Oh, and Mom, want you to know Aubrey's Customs Officer who processed her paperwork in the states is Officer Feeney!!! She  loves her Uncle Larry and cousins Lindsey and Emily -Linds gets her laughing like crazy and she even laid with her head on Emily in bed drinking her baba- so sweet to see the kids together! Sooooo great to be back in the US - thanks for the prayers that got us here safely!
On my way to the US!

She loves her shrimp appetizer from Aunt Sha - no stranger to chopsticks!

They did tell me she drinks from a bowl- no kidding!

They took one look at my beautiful face and just had to give me my very own seat-- for free!

Think Aunt Sha grabbed the wrong bottle!?

I could get used to this-- so many movies to pick from!

No comments:

Post a Comment