"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

ONE MORE WEEK!!!

My Precious Aubrey Mei:


One week from today I will be holding you in my arms for the first time! My sweet girl, I am sitting here crying such tears of joy at the thought. I hope you feel the love from me immediately, I pray that you sense my deep love for you and that you feel safe and secure. I promise to always love and protect you, my beautiful daughter. Mommy will be with you forever in just ONE WEEK!! I love you, Aubrey Mei.




Aubrey Mei --- this is a beautiful email I received from your Aunt Mary tonight:




Dear Kathleen,
I am so full of emotion and love for you right now. Your magical journey is entering another miraculous phase as you fly across the massive open sky to bring your daughter home. Just know as you board the plane, heaven and our angels in heaven are protecting you and Aubrey Mei Jing.  Angel wings will get you there safety, hold you up when you embrace your daughter for the first time when  you feel like you can’t stand up because of  overwhelming warmth, joy, and jubilation,  and will bring mother, daughter  and Aunt Shanghai Sharon back to us to share this miracle.
I am so very sorry I could not take this life-changing trip with you. I always believed somehow I would find a way to be there for you, like when you were there for special trips with Jared,  for Callen’s birth, and bringing Mommy to us for Landon’s birth. You are there  for our  family’s most special and even sad times, just when we need you most. I wanted so much to be there to witness this very special moment in your life, a dream come true. I am so sorry I could not. God had another plan. Maybe his Grace felt  you and Aubrey Mei needed this time alone to cry together tears of hope and joy.  Maybe God just  wanted Daddy and Pat’s presence holding  you both  for these first few days. You know they are with you and so very proud of you. I know one thing for sure, when you look into your daughter’s eyes for the first time, you will feel the presence of God and all who love you.
I have tears streaming down my face as I know the pure devotion you feel for Aubrey Mei already. The commitment and need to protect already. The unconditional love of being a parent. This will only grow stronger. You wonder how our hearts can hold so much love, but it does and will expand for more.  Your life has always been about caring about others. Now it is even more dedicated, because you are making a difference in the life of your own daughter, an angel of an angel.
I love you, Mommy Kathleen,  my very dear sister, our family’s angel.
God bless you and Aubrey Mei Jing.  My love, joy and prayers are with you always.
Love always,
Mary

Thank you so much, Mary. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment