"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Last day in Nanchang

We had alot of fun today. Starting with a big breakfast, Aubrey Mei just loves her breakfast. We had eggs, pancakes, yogurt and she tried rice crispies today-- she loves it all and loves to feed herself! Then back to the room to call Aunt Shanghai Sharon just to make sure she was ok and getting ready for her big trip to China-- We got Lindsey on the phone and my girl could not stop smiling and grabbing for the phone! She can't wait to meet her cousins Lindsey and Emily. She has been kissing my cell phone every time I open it up to the picture of Linds and Em. She is so excited to meet her Aunt Sharon and made it clear when she spoke with her today. Then she talked with Aunt Mo and Goppy and was all giggles and wooos! She kept kissing the phone for her Aunt Mary! We walked around a little park near the hotel today, and got some ice cream at the store next door--She loves ice cream, but I have not found anything she does not like. Then we were off across the bridge to the New City with Eric, Lucy and Maggie. Wish so much we found out about this place last week- what a great part of Nanchang. The streets are lined with trees with wide sidewalks, beautiful statues along the river. Their was a woman singing on the walk along the river - Aubrey loved it, she loves music and loves to dance! We went to the Rainbow Department store - Sooooo much better than Walmart. A little playtime in the hall with the other families before bed and then off to sleep after talking with Aunt Sha at the airport -- so far she is still getting on that flight to Hong Kong! What a sacrifice-leaving her family to be here for me and her new niece --We are so blessed! Almost forgot - I got Aubrey Mei's Passport today, one step closer to getting home! So it is now off to Guangzhou tomorrow for the final part of our journey in China..

Walk in the Park, my cookie and Aunt Shanghai Sharon on her way to China -- Life is good!!
I love to brush my own hair with my little ladybug hairbrush. Don't I look pretty!
In New City - We really like this part of Nanchang!
Eric, Lucy, Maggie and my sweet Aubrey in New City- thank you Maggie for sharing a diaper, My new Mommy needs to remember the diaper bag next time!!
But I don't want to go to sleep yet!!

Mmmm - I love my ice cream just like Goppy! Chocolate is my favorite!







No comments:

Post a Comment