"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hong Kong!

I made it to Hong Kong!! Thank you God and all my angels in heaven that protected me on my journey to get my daughter. The flight was not that bad (16 hours!) -Hear that Shanghai Sharon. I can't believe I am finally in my daughter's country, just days away from meeting her and holding her in my arms! Monday is the day! Gotcha Day! Forever Family Day! Soon I will posting pictures of me and my precious, sweet daughter together. Thank you all for your love, support and prayers!

Aubrey Mei, Mommy is soooo close -- almost there sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment