"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Becoming Social!

Today started with another 4am baba and playtime - she was up for about an hour smiling and giggling again, then slept until about 7:30 am. I opened my eyes at 7:30 to find my little girl just staring into my face and  a quick smile when I said   "good morning precious girl"! We went to breakfast and she loves sitting in her highchair and feeding herself - we are not very neat about it. I'm sure the hotel staff love seeing us arrive each morning. She loves to eat! She will try anything if I let her, and I do let her try alot. She is a very social girl now- she was smiling and laughing for most of the day and quick to smile with everyone in the group today, especially Victoria (one of the older kids in the group) - she got her laughing so much during lunch today. We walked to the local baby store with some of the other Moms after lunch. She fell asleep in the stroller on the walk back and is now sound asleep on the bed. She is just so beautiful! She says she can't wait to get to Guangzhou so she can meet Aunt Shanghai Sharon! She is loving all the kisses and hugs from Goppy and all her aunts, uncles and cousins. We visited the Teng Wong Pavilion today and some of the pictures are of Nanchang from the top floor of the Pavilion.


Many of the group waiting for the show at the pavilion - babies, babies, babies -- all of them beautiful!








1 comment:

  1. Kath, you are a natural! Beautiful Aubrey looks so content in your loving arms. She wakes up every morning and has to pinch herself that she is not dreaming, as I know you do too! As I share the blog everyday at work with my friends, someone said "boy that kid hit the lottery!" And you know what, he is right. Aubrey has the best Mommy ever! You are both so blessed to have each other. I can't believe in just about 24 hours I will be leaving for JFK to start my "Journey to Aubrey Mei" I am praying all my American goodies make it through customs! Kisses to our baby doll! Love Aunt Shanghai

    ReplyDelete