"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb








Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Gotcha Photos

Thanks to Paula and John for capturing this once in a lifetime moment for me. Special thanks to Parker for video taping my gotcha moment - what a great kid!! Thank you also to Lucy for getting my big moment on my Flip video. How lucky I am to be sharing this special time in our lives with such wonderful caring people!  Aubrey Mei had her medical exam today - just really quick listen to heart, lungs and body check for rash- which she has, but looks like just from the clothing I brought - - no rash to face, just where the clothes touch her--but it is not bad and does not seem to bother her. ( why did I waste my time washing those clothes in special baby detergent!!) Dr. says she has a good set of lungs-- she screamed through half the exam!  But all was good after the exam when she got her cookie and her baba - she even shares her cookie with Mommy! She is a good sleeper, so far. Her mommy actually got 8 hours sleep last night - she woke up once, took a bottle and a little rocking time in mommy's arms and she was out again for another 3 hours. She actually woke up at 4am and instead of the scared look I have been getting, I got a touch on my face with her little hands--- precious! Got a lot of belly laughs today - We were out in the hall with 2 other families. She just kept laughing at the older kids kicking around the beach ball I brought -- must thank you Mom for the beach ball! Can't get any pics of her laughing and smiling because she will not let me put her down to play- she is always in the carrier, seems to make her feel safe and comforted. I just can't believe she is mine. She amazes me!! I am so blessed - thank you God for the gift of my sweet Aubrey Mei. Will work on those happy girl pics tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment